• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Does Ozempic speed up metabolism? How does it all work?

B

Bambina76

Jul 4, 2022
Hi everybody!
Like many women, I got a lot of weight after giving birth. My weight reached 85 kilograms (my height is 167 centimetres). I tried to drop weight on my own but did not succeed. Diets did not give results, and a constant sense of hunger tormented me. Thank God I got an appointment with an expert.
The doctor performed several tests and explained why I gained weight and why diets do not work. The solution he sees is Ozempic. I start with a dose of 0.25. I was told it was just a test. The doctor needs to see how my body perceives the drug. But I did not have time to ask the doctor about everything that interested me. It’s too long time to wait before the next appointment, so I decided to ask knowledgeable people here. I hope I can find the answers.
Does Ozempic speed up metabolism?
As far as I understand, the drug positively affects metabolism. That’s why the person is losing weight. Or am I wrong? And one more question. Can I combine Ozempic and fasting? Diets, for me, are always very difficult. I can eat as usual or not eat at all. So I much more easily tolerate intermittent fasting. Is it possible to use this method of weight loss while taking Ozempic?

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Janet123

Dec 7, 2022
I’ve been on ozympic for a month and I am not going to try to fast…. I read that, with Ozempic, the body uses your own insulin a little better to lower your blood sugar a bit faster, and if one is not careful, we can have some low blood sugar “spells”. It seems reasonable then that a reduced calorie amount small meals and light snacking throughout the day would be better than a fast.