• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Ozempic / Wegovy Journal

L

lilylindsay

Feb 22, 2024
Hey All!

Hoping this doesn’t break any posting rules, it's not my intention.
I recently started back on Semaglutide, after not being able to fund it last year but I love the way it made me feel and I loved the results I was getting with it. I was initially using Ozempic and I am thrilled to be able to start again on Wegovy and 2 weeks in and already feeling the positives I last felt. I suffer with ADHD and binge eating and have always had weight problems. I feel this medication just I feel like it calms my mind, for both ADHD and the urge I feel to binge eat! Looking forward to getting back on track.

With this being said, I know you can track when you take your medication in many ways, including on the box but when I was on it last year I found myself writing it all down in a notebook and tracking my side effects and progress. This time around I have been playing with planners so have decided to create one for weight loss medication use. I know theres plenty of dedicated weight loss planners but theres none really that are focused on those who use medication for weight loss. I find tracking this way really helpful to my journey and thought I would share in case some of you might find it helpful also. I have made them available on etsy and are themed to the different medications and their dosing schedules!

Hope all your journeys continue to go great!