• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Ozempic depression and brain fog. Looking for some support

J

JuliaBee

Jul 4, 2022
I was able to shed forty pounds with the use of this medication. But the closer I get to my goal weight, the worse I feel. My condition was identified as gastroparesis by a gastroenterologist. I never felt better and was always exhausted and ill.

I assumed that my sadness was the cause of my brain fog, so I continued to experiment with various psychotropic medications. I finally made the decision to cut my Ozempic dosage in half, and after approximately two weeks of doing so, I began to feel a little bit better. The doctor told me that my blood work was satisfactory and that I may stop taking the med. My blood sugar levels had returned to those seen before I was diagnosed with diabetes. BUT! In only two weeks, my 15 pounds of extra weight came back to me((. I'll be honest and say that
I did think about taking medicine to treat gastroparesis and giving Ozempic another go.

The only reason I doubt is Ozempic dizziness (brain fog). The brain fog is making it difficult for me to work, so I'm looking into alternative drugs instead. A side note: the antipsychotic medications Victoza and Trulicity also made me drowsy, which is why I think they all have this effect on me. Damn. Also, Can Ozempic cause joint pain? Cause I feel like it does.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Julay

Jun 27, 2022
You wrote about my biggest fear – gaining weight back. I hope my body has time to get used to the new diet, and my weight won’t go up when I’m off the medication. I understand that sports are also very important to ensure that weight does not return to its initial point. Ozempic dizziness can be caused by low blood sugar btw. Your doctor can provide instructions on raising your blood sugar, and then this symptom will hopefully leave you. As for the joint pain, the answer is yes. Ozempic can really be the reason for such a condition. Contact your health care professional right away!