• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Liraglutide vs Ozempic

N

Natttsy

Jun 27, 2022
So the question is in the title. Liraglutide vs Ozempic. I’m trying to find out which is better for me. As far as I know, the active ingredients of these drugs belong to the same class, and their effect is almost the same too. Both drugs lower blood sugar and help to lose weight. Both have similar side effects. So I’m having a hard time deciding. The doctor suggests that I start with Victoza (liraglutide). I have no serious arguments, but I would prefer Ozempic intuitively. I am not a professional, and I can not contradict my doctor. Most likely, I will have to do as he thinks necessary. Or can I influence the doctor and defend my opinion? What do you think? I would like to give an injection weekly as prescribed with Ozempic. I don’t want to do it every day. Another difference I found is that liraglutide doesn’t suit people with slow digestion or digestive problems. The thing is, I have such a feature. But I’m not sure about the reasons, and maybe the appetite suppressing effect will help me improve my digestion. I wonder whether I can switch to another drug after liraglutide. I guess if it doesn’t work the way I want, I’d like to choose Ozempic eventually. Is it possible? If you took both medications and knew the difference from practice, your review would be pure gold for me.

O

OMADlyinlove

Jan 25, 2024
I can’t really tell what drug, I prefer I like the convenience of saxenda but generally weight from Ozempic is about better and appetite suppression is amazing . I can switch it off and feel amazing.