• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

How to get rid of stupid anxiety?

M

Miracles

Jun 29, 2022
I apologize in advance if you are annoyed by the weird questions. Is this a special section of the forum for whiners or not? ))

I’ve been taking Ozempic for two months. At first, everything was fine. I almost hadn’t side effects except for a minor headache. But recently, I had a strange adverse reaction. I feel itching all over my body. The itching is so strong that it sometimes prevents me from falling asleep. I passed all the tests, and the doctor came to the conclusion that this was all the consequence of my anxiety. That is the cause of psychosomatic itching. I am always worried. I ask myself many questions and look for answers in advance to be prepared for everything. What happens if you skip a dose of ozempic? What if I took more medication than I needed? Does ozempic make you feel full at once? There are a million thoughts in my head. I don’t know how to relax and think about the good. So far, I have tried meditation and sports. The second option is more helpful. Ordinary hot baths and aromatherapy are not effective for me. Perhaps you have some author techniques to relieve anxiety? I would not like to take another tablet to calm down.