• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Why am I not losing weight on ozempic

A

Angelissa

Jun 29, 2022
Greetings everyone! :)

Six months ago, I took Ozempic for weight loss. Then I managed to lose 20 kilograms in 3 months. Of course, I had to limit myself. I didn’t eat any sweets and gave up my favourite chips for three months. But it was not very difficult because the medication suppressed my appetite. I knew I would just be sick if I ate something fat or sweet. My body refused to digest junk food. The main side-effect I’ve been experiencing was a dry mouth. o_O But as far as I’m concerned, this side-effect was actually good for my health. I could drink up to three litres of water a day, and my body would get rid of toxins and excess weight faster. But at the end of the third month, I realized that the effect of appetite suppression had stopped working. It was getting harder and harder for me to keep my diet. I asked the doctor to increase his dosage or recommend something else to make the drug work again. The doctor said to take a break and return to the injections after a month. I did. It’s been two weeks since I started taking ozempic medication for the second time. The weight stands and doesn’t want to leave me. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Tell me, what can be done?

O

Oledumare

Jan 14, 2023
My normal dosage is 1mg a week. And I have the 4 mg pens.

M

Me1134

Feb 5, 2023
Greetings everyone! :)

Six months ago, I took Ozempic for weight loss. Then I managed to lose 20 kilograms in 3 months. Of course, I had to limit myself. I didn’t eat any sweets and gave up my favourite chips for three months. But it was not very difficult because the medication suppressed my appetite. I knew I would just be sick if I ate something fat or sweet. My body refused to digest junk food. The main side-effect I’ve been experiencing was a dry mouth. o_O But as far as I’m concerned, this side-effect was actually good for my health. I could drink up to three litres of water a day, and my body would get rid of toxins and excess weight faster. But at the end of the third month, I realized that the effect of appetite suppression had stopped working. It was getting harder and harder for me to keep my diet. I asked the doctor to increase his dosage or recommend something else to make the drug work again. The doctor said to take a break and return to the injections after a month. I did. It’s been two weeks since I started taking ozempic medication for the second time. The weight stands and doesn’t want to leave me. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Tell me, what can be done?
There are 100 reasons someone can be overweight. Ozempic helps with many but not all of those causes.

O

Oledumare

Jan 14, 2023
I would or do eat most vegetables and protein. Although I do eat oatmeal. But, focusing on those foods will kick start you goals. Walking or biking would help also.

Reactions: gitamasala
T

TriCissy

Feb 10, 2023
Sometime it's not the weight on the scale but you could be loosening inches. I am at a slow start on the scale but loosening inches. This is my 3rd week on .5. Good luck and keep taking the medication.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amelia
A

Amelia

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2022
Sometime it's not the weight on the scale but you could be loosening inches. I am at a slow start on the scale but loosening inches. This is my 3rd week on .5. Good luck and keep taking the medication.
I absolutely agree with you! Sometimes the visual appearance shows more than the scales. Good luck too you too @TriCissy ;)