• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

What do you eat while taking Ozempic?

R

Raellen

Jan 16, 2023
Just curious, what types of food do you eat while taking Ozempic? Which foods can you eat with ease having no digestive side affects? Example. I love fresh fruits, when dieting or not, favorite side or snack would be grapes. I found that eating them while on Ozempic was not a good idea. As our digestive ststen]m slows down, the grapes would sit there in the stomach and perhaps ferment causing the sour stomach burp I had. I know not to eat fried foods, junk food, and sugars. What do y’all eat?

L

Lacudas3

Mar 3, 2023
Just curious, what types of food do you eat while taking Ozempic? Which foods can you eat with ease having no digestive side affects? Example. I love fresh fruits, when dieting or not, favorite side or snack would be grapes. I found that eating them while on Ozempic was not a good idea. As our digestive ststen]m slows down, the grapes would sit there in the stomach and perhaps ferment causing the sour stomach burp I had. I know not to eat fried foods, junk food, and sugars. What do y’all eat?
I make a green shake with 15 red grapes, 2 c of spinach avocado greek yogurt milk and pear to a smoothie. Sits well in stomach. Finely blended.

Reactions: Amelia
A

Amelia

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2022
I make a green shake with 15 red grapes, 2 c of spinach avocado greek yogurt milk and pear to a smoothie. Sits well in stomach. Finely blended.
Hi Lacudas3 welcome to our forum!
Thank you for the recipe, my guess it must be tasty too. ;)I will definitely try it.