Ozempic missed dose, am I in danger?

P

Pepelina78

Jun 27, 2022
I write here in panic. I think I forgot to inject ozempic in time. Disaster! I forgot to turn on the sound on my phone and did not see the reminders. How dangerous is such a coup? Just slipped my mind because of my constant employment. Now I do not know how to be. After ozempic missed dose, it took more than 24 hours. I searched the Internet for information. The company who makes ozempic writes that I can still take the missed dose. Found information that you can manage to inject the missed dose within 5 days (!). Sounds unrealistic; in my opinion, it’s too long. I’m afraid I’ll have terrible side effects after a needle shot at the wrong time. Wouldn’t want to stay up all night or sit in the toilet all day after an overdose. Please respond to those who have been in a similar situation. Are there people here as forgetful as I am? Inject this dose or just forget about it and inject it at the same time next week? I think the second option is correct. Then the risks are smaller, and the overdose is definitely not. But I’m not sure. I’m waiting for a quick answer. Time is not on my side. Please tell me what to do.