• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Ozempic for weight loss: Should I try?

S

_smith_

Jan 10, 2023
Hello everybody! My question for the Ozempic weight loss forum. Please answer if you have what to say.

Today I had a conversation with my doctor. My Hba1c level is 69. The doctor has presented me with the choice of either receiving an Ozempic injection or embarking on a very low-calorie diet. The thing is, I tried different diets and never succeeded. My cravings take over me sooner or later. Just for the record, I was on keto, intermittent fasting, paleo, and the Mediterranean diet. Nothing helped. So now I think my only option is Ozempic for weight loss and normal carbohydrate metabolism.

The reason why I'm writing this on the Ozempic weight loss forum is I'm terrified of the adverse side effects of the injection. I'm concerned that I won't be able to maintain the dosage. I've read many reviews on this drug, and many are really scary. As far as I know, most people can't stand adverse effects after they start 1 mg dose. And I know it's precisely the dose I need to reach during my treatment. Is anyone here experienced the exact diagnosis and situation? How do you think it is worth trying or not? I would value your input. Thanks for your answers!

A

Amelia

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2022
Hello! First of all, I want to say you worry for nothing. Until you try Ozempic for weight loss, you won’t know how it works for you. Some people experience minimal side effects and feel fine overall, even during the first weeks. Probably, it’s your case. If something goes wrong, you can quit the drug. You write that diets don’t work for you because you have a too strong appetite. Ozempic is an appetite suppressor, so it seems like it can work for you. If your doctor recommends it, I guess he has good reasons.
Have a good day and please let us know what you decided.