• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Ozempic for weight loss: one month is behind

T

TotoMoto

Jul 4, 2022
It’s been a month since I’m taking ozempic for weight loss. During this time, I went through all the stages and realised that treating obesity isn’t a walk in the park. My initial data before the first dose was as follows. 174 centimetres tall, 95 kilograms. I won’t talk about the fact that I was having trouble picking out my clothes and couldn’t deal with my reflection in the mirror. It was about health and the ability to live everyday life. My weight made it impossible to do simple things - I could not walk for long and suffocated after climbing the stairs to the third floor.

This could not go on, and I asked the doctor to prescribe me ozempic for weight loss only. I read a lot about this drug and took the initiative. After I did the tests, the doctor concluded that I could try. The first week was the hardest. My appetite was gone, but I had nausea, diarrhoea and insomnia. I ate almost nothing and felt very weak. The following 7 days brought a little relief. I started eating diet meat and salads and drank a lot of water. But the weakness was still intense. My body’s only used to the cure by the beginning of the third week. From that moment on, I felt the strength to do sports. Now I do simple fitness exercises at home every day.

After my course of ozempic for weight loss (1 month), I managed to lose 10 kg. As for me, it’s an impressive result. But I’m not going to stop until I drop 15 more.

A

Amelia

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2022
Hello TotoMoto!
How are you doing, how was your journey, any news?