• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Ozempic for weight loss (non-diabetic). Losing weight too fast

L

Lara1978

Oct 17, 2022
Hi everyone! :) My doc recently recommended taking Ozempic for weight loss. I will immediately say that I do not have diabetes. My obesity is only my fault. More precisely – the reason is my laziness. Now I weigh 90 kilograms. My height is 160 centimetres. I immediately started with a dosage of 0.5 mg. The doctor has approved this step. Now I go smoothly to my main question. What is average weight loss with Ozempic?

I ask because I began to lose weight very sharply. And it scares me a little. In the first week, I dropped 5 kilos!! Side effects play a big role in this rate of weight loss. I am often nauseous; my appetite has disappeared almost completely. I eat once a day and eat a minimum. For example, I had to eat two plates of fries to feel full. Now I can have one cup of tea and a sandwich for breakfast, and I’m totally ok.

On the one hand, I am glad I am losing weight quickly. But at the same time, I am a little scared. I think that such abrupt weight loss can be a huge stress for the body. It is unknown whether there will be consequences. Perhaps with time, the pace of weight loss will slow down? I really hope so. Please share your experience. Looking forward to your answers!

Reactions: Oledumare
A

Ann55

Jan 10, 2023
Hi Lara1978
0,5 mg at once? It doesn’t sound good to me. It can be a reason for severe side effects, actually. Yeah, 5 kg a week is too fast. Chances are you are losing water, not fat. I took Ozempic for weight loss too. My initial weight was 120 kg, and I lost only 2 kg during the first week. My weight was bigger than yours, and I started with a minimal dose. I didn’t see your analyses, but as for me, it’s risky to start from the middle dosage right away. There are reasons why it’s better to start with 0,25 mg. Your body should adjust to the drug, and the minimal dosage works best for this goal. You should contact your doctor and tell him about your condition.
hugs, Ann