• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Ozempic for weight loss: is it worth it?

M

Milennia

Jul 4, 2022
Two weeks ago, I started taking Ozempic for weight loss (non diabetic). Now I can say how it works from my own experience, without leaflets and other people’s reviews. After the first dose, I felt my heart start beating faster; there were stabbing sensations in my heart. But, thank God, after a few hours, the pain subsided.
During the next week, I had a headache and felt weak. These symptoms remain with me now, in the second week of treatment. I think I understand why Ozempic medication has such an effect. The drug simply does not allow the absorption of useful substances in the intestine. All the fat immediately goes out of the intestine in the form of diarrhoea. By the way, diarrhoea also visits me quite often. :(
Based on all mentioned above, I want to ask a question. Is it worth taking Ozempic if it provokes weakness and malaise? How long can I last in this condition? I have already thought several times about stopping the treatment. And now I inject the smallest dose and only tolerate weakness for two weeks. How long have you endured?

V

Violet

Staff member
Jun 21, 2022
Hi Milennia! Welcome to our community:)

Yes, Ozempic medication really is not of light drugs. But I would not call it aggressive. Compared to similar drugs, Ozempic has fewer side effects. You didn’t mention your height or your weight or who prescribed your medication. The doctor prescribes Ozempic for indications - either diabetes or serious obesity. Then the end justifies the means. Of course, taking such a drug independently, without the professional advice of a doctor and without tests, is unnecessary. If you just want to lose weight by a few kilograms, use sports and diet.

Take care of yourself and have a pleasant weight loss experience, dear!

C

Cindiaugustine

Nov 17, 2022
Did you talk to your doctor about the heart palpitations? I’m not sure that’s a normal side effect of Ozempic, not one I’ve heard of. I’m on week 3, and luckily no side effects but I do feel weak. Going to check with my doctor on whether it’s related. I’ve lost 4lbs so it’s definitely working. Have to force myself to eat however.

M

Milennia

Jul 4, 2022
Did you talk to your doctor about the heart palpitations? I’m not sure that’s a normal side effect of Ozempic, not one I’ve heard of. I’m on week 3, and luckily no side effects but I do feel weak. Going to check with my doctor on whether it’s related. I’ve lost 4lbs so it’s definitely working. Have to force myself to eat however.
thanks for replying) Yes, I did actually visit my doc. You know the nature of my heart palpitations remained unknown because (luckily) they never appeared again. We checked my heart rate, I even did a blood test and ECG. It appears I have some heart noises or something...nothing serious he said. I'm guessing it was a coincidence that day, maybe I drank too much coffee or not enough water...anyways I am still taking the medication and my condition is much better now.

C

Cindiaugustine

Nov 17, 2022
Glad to hear that nothing negative was found. I do know that twice in my life I had panic attacks and that’s exactly what happened. I know that I can sometimes worry myself into a bit of a state over my health, so calming techniques are a great help. Too much coffee? Yes, that’s definitely been known to cause rapid heartbeat and/or other panic attack- like symptoms. YouTube has some great videos designed for ‘meditation’. 🙂