• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Ozempic for diabetes. My results and fears

N

Nosugar

Oct 17, 2022
I am also a long-time diabetic who is doing well on Ozempic, and I am thrilled to find that there are more of us!

Metformin was the first medication I tried. While it reduced blood sugar and made my DP much more manageable, it eventually (after about six months) started giving me such severe heartburn that I could no longer even tie my shoes (among many other difficulties). So I stopped taking it. I believe that I lost a few pounds as a result of it, but nothing remarkable.
After waiting one or two years, I finally had the opportunity to test out Ozempic for diabetes, and I immediately fell in love with it. My blood glucose levels were more stable; my highs were lower, and my lows occurred less frequently because I wasn't chasing as many highs as before. There were no obvious side effects, and I had the impression that my entire body was operating on it in a more coordinated manner.

Maybe it's stupid, but I'm afraid of quitting diabetic medicine, Ozempic. I know sooner or later I should do it. And I'm terrified by that fact. Would my bad tests return to me? Is someone who quit already there? Do the achieved results stay with us when we stop treatment?

T

Trabela

Jun 24, 2022
No, you should not feel silly about your concerns. After finishing the therapy, a lot of folks find that they've gained weight and their sugar levels have returned to not normal. The encouraging news is that Ozempic can be consumed for an exceptionally extended time. If you are feeling so fantastic, you may want to consider taking it for long. But I'm not a medical professional, so I can't give you a definitive answer. I return to Ozempic for weight loss from time to time. The results that you have achieved will remain with you for some time. To ensure that the therapy is effective, you must CONSTANTLY follow the prescribed diet and do sports at least three times a week. Only then will there be a chance of retaining the weight and achieving success.

Take care!

C

charlie_g

Apr 8, 2023
I asked my Dr the same question, and he told me that unless something new is on the horizon, Ozempic is a lifetime commitment.
He said studies have definitively shown that patients who have stopped Ozempic gain back all their weight and more and the elevated blood glucose returns.
You're going to have to look at it like a once weekly insulin injection. But look at it this way. As we age, our metabolism slows. We become more sedentary. Retire. Exercise less, if at all. Something like Ozempic may be a life saver.

Reactions: Janet
J

Janet

Sep 18, 2023
I asked my Dr the same question, and he told me that unless something new is on the horizon, Ozempic is a lifetime commitment.
He said studies have definitively shown that patients who have stopped Ozempic gain back all their weight and more and the elevated blood glucose returns.
You're going to have to look at it like a once weekly insulin injection. But look at it this way. As we age, our metabolism slows. We become more sedentary. Retire. Exercise less, if at all. Something like Ozempic may be a life saver.
My dr told me the same thing.