• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Ozempic and antidepressants interaction

J

Justagirl40kg

Jun 24, 2022
Recently I was prescribed semaglutide ozempic for weight loss. I gained more than 20 kilograms after giving birth. And the excess weight literally prevents me from living. I don’t even talk about looks. Sometimes I don’t look in the mirror not be upset. This issue is already about health. I cannot walk long distances. Even a simple trip to the supermarket brings a lot of inconveniences. Ozempic seems like a good way out of this situation. Most likely, I won’t even have to work out. The appetite suppressant effect will be enough. I am now overeating. And the drug can help with that. But the problem is that I also take anti-depressants. And I don’t get to give them up anytime soon. Otherwise, I will have to say goodbye to good quality of life and normal well-being. I know that Ozempic may be used alone or in combination with other diabetic drugs to improve blood sugar levels in those with type 2 diabetes. When a single drug isn’t improving blood sugar levels sufficiently, it’s common to combine two or more medications. But what about meds for curing depression? Are they compatible with Ozempic? What drugs should not be taken with ozempic? Will I be able to take my «for good mood» and inject Ozempic at the same time?

S

Summer

Staff member
Jun 21, 2022
It all depends on what antidepressant you take. antidepressants such as tricyclic antidepressants (such as amitriptyline, nortriptyline) or monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI) (eg, selegiline, isocarboxazid, and phenelzine) may interact with Ozempic drug. This is a very serious question. It is better to contact your doctor and ask him.