• đź‘‹ Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

On Ozempic shots now. What to do if you need to take a drug test when hiring?

F

Flynicola

Jul 4, 2022
Tell me, please, who knows. What to do if you need to take a drug test when hiring? I’m afraid my test may be positive because of Ozempic. I have seen such information more than once. Is it true? If you do Ozempic shots, the standard test can show that I am a drug addict? OMG. Please, if you know the exact answer, share! I’m going crazy. This new job is very important to me. I need to know for sure. This test needs to be passed soon enough; I’m at a complete loss.

Also, if the answer to my question is yes, how do I prove to my employer that I’m okay? How long does ozempic stay in your system? I should probably wait, miss a few doses, and make that test? That sounds a bit crazy, but I really need that job. If I don’t get it, I won’t afford anything, including Ozempic. If I do so, the harm to my health would be huge? Okay. Enough questions. I hope I didn’t make it too complicated. I’m just very nervous. Maybe I should take some help from a doctor? Or can I just write an email to the management and show my prescription? What to do?

J

Janet123

Dec 7, 2022
As a RN and a former HR director, I would say you can relax. When you complete your drug test form, there is usually a place for you to just list all the medications that you are currently taking For which you have a prescription. When we did drug tests, we were concerned only with finding non prescription or illegal drugs in the urine sample Or drugs that would cause physical impairments. If a drug causes false positives on urine tests, it will be well documented in the literature and easily checked by the labs.