• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

My journey with Ozempic

T

Trabela

Jun 24, 2022
This is what happened to me. I was on the verge of passing out. Ultimately, my body succumbed. Pre-diabetic. LDL was out of this world. Joint discomfort, inability to focus, acid reflex, headaches ranging from tension to migraines, inability to fall asleep, being too hot even in the thick of winter, walking outdoors at 2 a.m. in shorts to cool down, snoring, and several other symptoms plagued me. My doctor prescribed Ozempic. And it was God's send! Ozempic strength is incredible! I'll even share my ozempic weight loss before and after pictures later to boast my results. At this point, I've shed 60 pounds. I drink a lot of water and feel almost no hunger. Cravings for sweets and junk food are gone. I'm still on my way to a healthy weight and normal life. But I already can say Ozempic helped me. If you have any questions, I'm ready to answer them except for the questions about average weight loss on ozempic. People, EVERYTHING IS INDIVIDUAL. I don't know what average is. I can only share my experience. And I can only promise that ozempic "before" and "after" are two big differences.