• đź‘‹ Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

How long can you stay on ozempic?

N

Nata Z

Jun 29, 2022
Hi, guys, my question is: How long can you stay on ozempic?
I’ve heard that a year is a maximum, but it rarely happens. Most stop after a few months or so. I am interested in this nuance because I plan to lose a lot of weight and consider the possibility of long-term treatment when choosing a drug. I have a long way to go. The doctor wants me to lose about 40 kilograms to get a normal body mass index and stabilize my blood sugar. Ozempic is currently one of my top favourites. It does not have strong side effects; it is compatible with my sleeping pills. I also read many reviews and concluded that the drug helps most patients. About 80% of the reviews I’ve come across are positive. But there is something that bothers me. I wonder why Ozempic has such restrictions on the time of taking? Are ozempic ingredients toxic, or does it make you addicted? Both the first and the second may be an excuse for me to give up the drug. Please, those who have taken Ozempic for more than six months, give me an answer. How do you evaluate your experience and whether the drug has damaged your overall health? Thank you in advance for your reply.

C

Cindiaugustine

Nov 17, 2022
This is interesting as I’ve actually been told - and read - that this is a drug that you stay on, permanently, or weight gain can recur. I would talk to your doctor and/or pharmacist to clear this up. 🙂

Reactions: Angie
A

Angie

Jan 3, 2023
This is interesting as I’ve actually been told - and read - that this is a drug that you stay on, permanently, or weight gain can recur. I would talk to your doctor and/or pharmacist to clear this up. 🙂
I had this question too. I’d like to stay on it for the long term for my metabolic health.

A

Amelia

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2022
Hi guys, maybe I'm late with my reply, but I hope it's still relevant.

According to my research and experience, I can say that many individuals find success with Ozempic in aiding weight loss and managing blood sugar levels. The timeline for how long one can stay on Ozempic can vary based on individual responses, medical recommendations, and the goals of treatment. While some sources suggest that a year might be a maximum, it's important to note that the decision ultimately depends on your doctor's assessment of your progress and health. I know it sounds typical, but it is the reality: our health is the most important thing and needs a responsible approach.

As for the statement that "this is a drug that you stay on, permanently, or weight gain can recur" I would say that it refers to absolute every weight loss medication. Because the first and most important rule of losing weight - is to change your lifestyle. It means that you will have to change your diet (eating plan), physical activity not only for he short period of time (while using weight loss medication), but for the rest of your life actually. We gain weight from food, that's a fact. Pills and Ozempic will help you suppress the appetite and thus helping us control the amounts of calories. Once we finish taking the medicine, the appetite comes back so it's better to develop new eating habits before we finish using the medication, so that we can easily manage the weight without any help of the pills. And that is the hardest, true)

Still, I believe it is possible, and personally, I am against the use of any medication for life.
Take care and please try to consult your doctor any time when you have doubts about Ozempic, or any other medicine.

A

Angie

Jan 3, 2023
Thank you for your thoughtful answer. I do think my attachment to food has significantly changed, which is great. I eat so much less and I hope I can continue the good habits going forward whether I stay on Ozempic or not. My experience has given me hope for my future.

• Love
Reactions: Amelia