• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Hi from Vancouver

C

Cindiaugustine

Nov 17, 2022
I’ve been on Ozempic for 3 weeks and things have been a bit up and down, but I’m patient. Not ready to give up, especially since I’ve already lost 4lbs.
I’d love to meet other Canadians to share our experiences and support each other.
I’m a retired optician and life coach, married and have always struggled with weight.
Would love to hear your story!
Cindi

Reactions: Janet and Amelia
A

Amelia

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2022
Hello, Cindi :)
It's nice to see a newbie from Canada! Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your weight loss! 4lbs for three weeks is good, slow and steady.
Thank you for sharing with us, let's hope other Canadians will join up as we are ready to meet and help people from all over the world.

C

Cindiaugustine

Nov 17, 2022
Thanks! Nice to meet you too. I’ve been through the significant weight loss thing before and so, yes, I agree that slow and steady is best. Love to hear from others about their experiences with Ozempic. Seems like this ‘new’ drug could be the game changer those of us who deal with chronic obesity have been waiting for.

• Love
Reactions: Dawn778 and Amelia
D

Dawn778

Feb 9, 2023
Hi, I am also in Vancouver.
I have not struggled with weight in my younger years but in the past three years my weight has climbed and I have been unable to shed it with the usual methods. Aprox bmi 31.
My Doc prescribed ozempic and I am going to take my first dose on Friday. I am hoping to lose aprox 30 lbs.
my doc did stress the importance of exercise (150 min per week) and healthy eating as well as the medication.
I admit I have concerns about side effects and regain in the future but I am going to give it a shot ( no pun intended lol)
It’s nice to meet fellow Canadians and Vancouverites!

Reactions: Janet
A

Amelia

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2022
Hi, I am also in Vancouver.
I have not struggled with weight in my younger years but in the past three years my weight has climbed and I have been unable to shed it with the usual methods. Aprox bmi 31.
My Doc prescribed ozempic and I am going to take my first dose on Friday. I am hoping to lose aprox 30 lbs.
my doc did stress the importance of exercise (150 min per week) and healthy eating as well as the medication.
I admit I have concerns about side effects and regain in the future but I am going to give it a shot ( no pun intended lol)
It’s nice to meet fellow Canadians and Vancouverites!
Welcome to our warm and friendly community, Dawn🤗
I wish you good luck and great results, please share your experience with us!

Reactions: Janet and Dawn778