• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Does anyone know what ozempic class is?

J

Joly888

Jan 10, 2023
Hi! I’m diabetic and have been taking insulin for a long time. Recently my doctor advised me to try Ozempic for weight loss. Because of my sedentary job, my BMI started to become disturbing. At 175 centimetres, I weighed 95 kilograms. It was difficult for me to do my daily chores. Ordinary shopping became almost impossible because of shortness of breath and rapid fatigue. So the treatment was vital. I trust my doctor completely because I know he is a professional with a capital letter. And immediately agreed to try a new drug.
It was one of the most successful decisions of my life! The results exceeded all my expectations. Not only have I lost 6 kg in a few weeks, but my blood sugars have become much better. Now I want to know if I can refuse insulin and take only Ozempic. Does anyone know exactly what ozempic class is? Google says it belongs to Antidiabetics. So can the drug be counted as insulin? I know it can be a tricky question for the average user, and I will definitely consult my doctor. No worries. But if you were in a similar situation, please share your experience. Thanks in advance!

S

Summer

Staff member
Jun 21, 2022
Hi! I’m diabetic and have been taking insulin for a long time. Recently my doctor advised me to try Ozempic for weight loss. Because of my sedentary job, my BMI started to become disturbing. At 175 centimetres, I weighed 95 kilograms. It was difficult for me to do my daily chores. Ordinary shopping became almost impossible because of shortness of breath and rapid fatigue. So the treatment was vital. I trust my doctor completely because I know he is a professional with a capital letter. And immediately agreed to try a new drug.
It was one of the most successful decisions of my life! The results exceeded all my expectations. Not only have I lost 6 kg in a few weeks, but my blood sugars have become much better. Now I want to know if I can refuse insulin and take only Ozempic. Does anyone know exactly what ozempic class is? Google says it belongs to Antidiabetics. So can the drug be counted as insulin? I know it can be a tricky question for the average user, and I will definitely consult my doctor. No worries. But if you were in a similar situation, please share your experience. Thanks in advance!
Dear Joly888, :)
What type of diabetes do you have? You found the correct info about Ozempic class. But the answer to your question is no. Diabetes is a condition in which the body has trouble producing or managing insulin. That’s why most patients take insulin. Ozempic only suppresses your appetite and helps you lose weight due to diet and sport. It won’t deal with your insulin problem. If you have 1 diabetes, Ozempic can be only additional med to help you lose excessive weight. Sometimes it leads to normalizing sugar blood levels. But this drug is prescribed for 2 type of diabetes, not 1. And it can’t replace insulin.

Hope I helped,
keep us updated, please!🤗