• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Do you know anyone famous who has lost weight with Ozempic?

S

Sparkly

Jun 24, 2022
Celebrities are always in the spotlight, so it is easy to track their appearance changes. If any of my actors have lost a lot of weight, I always wonder how they got there. They say that many actors lose weight with Ozempic. Is it true? I wouldn't be surprised because celebrities often have perfect figures, and getting these results without medication is not easy. Do you know anyone famous who has lost weight with Ozempic? I mean, someone else besides that guy from "Mike and Molly" and the ozempic commercial. I think actors and other celebrities should be more open about their diets and pills and share recipes with people. What do you think?

Maxxx17

Maxxx17

Sep 6, 2022
I know many actors who lost weight because of stressful situations. For example, because of a breakup. I've been in their shoes, to put it bluntly, and so I understand that this is a terrible way to lose extra pounds. It's not the end of life. There are so many ways to be happy. You can register at and find a new partner so you don't feel lonely.

Last edited:
O

OMADlyinlove

Jan 25, 2024
Sharon Osborne she’s lost tonnes of weight and looks different.