• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Diabetic medicine Ozempic and other meds: my experience

A

Ash_Crash

Oct 13, 2022
Hi everyone,

After having a heart attack six weeks ago, I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Metformin, Lantus, and Ozempic (for diabetes) were the medications that my doctor recommended.

After the second 0.25-milligram injection, I saw a big improvement. I am now taking 0.5 mg, and on day one of this dosage, I once again had some mild diarrhoea.

Except for this unwanted consequence, I can say that I am pleased overall. Since leaving the hospital, I've been following a very restricted diet with a limit of 900 calories daily. In addition to that, I began going for jogs during the second week. I have already shed 8 kg (109 to 101kg, at 180 cm, 45 years).

Because of this dramatic reset, I cut the Lantus down from 14 IE to the present level of 2 IE. Since the levels are satisfactory, I will most likely cease using insulin soon.

My analyses have improved greatly due to the increase in my daily dose of diabetic medicine Ozempic to 0.5 milligrams. But I didn't realize how obvious it was until after I cut down on the Lantus, and the numbers stayed the same. I guess insulin had a role in dampening the impact.