• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

Can I buy Ozempic without a prescription?

F

Fatalia

Jun 29, 2022
I heard about this drug from a friend. And she said that Ozempic could be bought by yourself. Like a normal cold pill. She decided to lose weight and bought a drug at the pharmacy. I immediately doubted that it was true, so I am writing here. Please confirm or deny this information. The girlfriend has lost a lot of weight - by as many as two sizes in 2 months. I’m even a little jealous of her looks and shape. She says that the side effects were almost non-existent. I would also like to repeat her result. I would be happy to just buy the pills and start taking them. But I don’t think it’s enough to take a drug like that. Is there any guarantee that you will get the quality original drug without a prescription? As far as I know, Ozempic is a very serious drug with strong effects and side effects. Somehow it is scary to decide on such an experiment without the supervision of a doctor. How do I know if ozempic is working? In addition, the drug can lead to addiction if taken too long. This means without a doctor’s prescription; it is not available. Is ozempic a controlled substance? If yes, then you can’t do without a prescription. Right? Or am I wrong?

J

Janette32

Oct 30, 2022
Nope, you need a doctor or prescriber to prescribe this to you. It's not a controlled substance, but still needs to be prescribed by a physician or licensed prescriber. Many doctors are hesitant to prescribe Ozempic because it's technically not approved for weight-loss (Wegovy is, which is literally the same medication but is not available at most pharmacies and is very expensive). I use QuickMD to get my Ozempic prescription. It's online through telemedicine.
Let me know if you have any questions, I have been on it now for 5 months and lost about 20ish lbs, Initially had some nausea from it, but now my body got used to it.