• 👋 Hey there! Want to buy Rybelsus (Oral Semaglutide) 3 mg, 7mg, or 14mg!? 💊💻🚚 Purchase it online now and get it delivered in just 14 days! 📦💨
  • 🥗 Want better results with Ozempic? Try our personalized meal plans for improved health and faster weight loss! Boost your treatment with balanced nutrition. 🌟🍽️ Check it out now at www.myhealthyweight.com.com! #MHW #Ozempic #HealthFirst #MealPlans

100_4Life!

R

Raellen

Jan 16, 2023
Hello Everyone!

I am so happy that I found this forum! I wanted to connect with others taking Ozempic and hear about their experiences with the drug. The patient is always the best source! 🙂

I originaly tried Ozempic last spring, but only used it for 3 weeks due to the side affects of sour stomach burps and constipation. During those 3 weeks I lost 19 pounds. I had no appetite from day one. I literally had to make myself eat just for the sake of nourishment.

My hopes here are to learn how to cope or avoid these awful side affects, so I can be successful at lowering my A1C level (Borderline Prediabetes) of 5.4, lower my risk of cardiovascular events (CHF) and by losing 100 pounds of my current body weight, now weighing 285. I have already picked up tips here on dealing with the sour stomach and constipation, and supplementing meals with protein shakes when I don’t want to eat. I plan to increase my water intake as well. Any other tips or advice are welcome!

I plan to start back on Ozempic as soon as I can get my prescription filled again. There seems to be a shortage on this medicine as it has gained huge popularity for weight loss. I will post again when I start again.

Last edited:
A

Amelia

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2022
Hello Everyone!

I am so happy that I found this forum! I wanted to connect with others taking Ozempic and hear about their experiences with the drug. The patient is always the best source! 🙂

I originaly tried Ozempic last spring, but only used it for 3 weeks due to the side affects of sour stomach burps and constipation. During those 3 weeks I lost 19 pounds. I had no appetite from day one. I literally had to make myself eat just for the sake of nourishment.

My hopes here are to learn how to cope or avoid these awful side affects, so I can be successful at lowering my A1C level (Borderline Prediabetes) of 5.4, lower my risk of cardiovascular events (CHF) and by losing 100 pounds of my current body weight, now weighing 285. I have already picked up tips here on dealing with the sour stomach and constipation, and supplementing meals with protein shakes when I don’t want to eat. I plan to increase my water intake as well. Any other tips or advice are welcome!

I plan to start back on Ozempic as soon as I can get my prescription filled again. There seems to be a shortage on this medicine as it has gained huge popularity for weight loss. I will post again when I start again.
Hello Raellen! Welcome to our family.
Congratulations on your weight loss! It is actually good that you lost a moderate amount during three weeks, the slower the better, although we all strive to lose heaps here and now lol)) I personally haven't used Ozempic, but I'm sure lots of our members here will share some advice with you. I like your plan and I am sure you will succeed the way you want!

Hugs!